SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RoguePrince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tom

RoguePrince Empty
PostSubject: RoguePrince   RoguePrince Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 am

plz can sum1 just exterminate this guy, im being farmed and when i fleet save he destroys my ships. i cant do anything! Mad

coordinates r 1:181:14
Back to top Go down
Armour King

RoguePrince Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoguePrince   RoguePrince Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 am

If i was anyone in the allience building anything other then cargoes before you have a moon is poitnless.
You should concentrate on getting your mines up to date and when you get to 100k start doing moon shots that way you can fleetsave to a df from your moon undetected.

If you dont have a moon fleetsave on a deployent because you can then recall...or time your recall and recalled deployments cant be detected by moons.. If you fleetsave right you shouldnt be hit...if you dont have a moon fleetsaving can be difficauly so stick to cargoes to move your resources around.

but instead of asking someone to fix the problem for you figure out a way to get a solution that works for you in the long run not just for a day. if someone takes him out hes still hes not going to go away just like that. i am going to do some moonshots with some people in due time if you want you can be on the list and we will work something out.
Back to top Go down
tom

RoguePrince Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoguePrince   RoguePrince Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 am

ive got a moon so il try that. thnx cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoguePrince Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoguePrince   RoguePrince Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoguePrince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyNet Corp. :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: