SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon Shots and Trades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armour King

Moon Shots and Trades Empty
PostSubject: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 am

Ok it seems some people are getting hit more often mainly when they wake up and find there fleetsave was lanxed by someones moon. Ok a moon is important some people dont think so but the fact is moons should be renamed to fleet savers. Fleetsaving from a moon to DF cannot be detected which makes the a usefull thing.

It takes 1667 light fighters for a 20% shot no less no more. around 2 mil in the DF.
The best way to do this is get someone to do a swap with you.

Build 1667 LF each
and build 2000 rocket launchers on the planet you want a shot at.
also get some recyclers together and stick them on your planet where you wish for a moon.

Crash your light fighters into your partners/friend/homies planet where his 2000 rocket launchers are. you will lose the battle anf your LF will be destroyed giving your partner a 20% of a moon...he/she either gets the moon or hey dont end of.
Then they do the same to you giving you a 20% chance.

You collect the DF off your own planets and make sure you move the recycs before they crash into you and recallafter the hit.

If you are planning on a moon either now or in the future put your name down so everyone knows and can offer when ready.

My name is down but not for now.
Feel free to post any questions here also. please note that building all these light fighters will gain you 6k ofpoints but also will drop you 6k. i reccomend doing at least 1 shot at 100k you dont have to but i reccomend it. theres no gurantee you will get a moon. i know loads of people that have tried 20 times and failed.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:32 pm

it took me 6 tries to finaly get a moon.it was worth every dime too!i plan on getting one for each of my planets,so my name is down whenever anyone needs one.
Back to top Go down
idel_fool

idel_fool

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 am

hey sign me up aswell wont be ready to try for it for about a week or so but im more than up for trying then ill pm you guys when i wanna give it a shot
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 am

hey! i wanna try too!
well like i said, u gotta have a dream.
i am definitely not ready now, but ill post again in lets say..........................1 year?

lol!
Back to top Go down
idel_fool

idel_fool

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 pm

lol wont take a year maybe a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shots and Trades   Moon Shots and Trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Shots and Trades
Page 1 of 1