SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help jojosmo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
idel_fool

idel_fool

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm

ino its bad to admit but we all know we cant really help him with his problem if he restarted with a new account who would be interested in giving him 20k-30k each res (or more) across all players to power rank him dunno if hes interested but its the only real thing we can do to stop it all together
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 am

thanks alot "fool", are u intrested in trades? ive got a heck lotta deut that i cant use on my old home planet (100k +++) cause i dont really feel good asking for res all the time, its like freeloading.
so thanks everybody for all the effort invested in me, i am really gratefull
thanks again,
jojosmo
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm

no problem.
that is way to much deut to have laying there.
i dont consider giving you res as you freeloading,im just spreading the wealth.
just make sure you keep on spending it on the right things.
also we are gonna start on another planet for you soon,same game plan as the last one.
keep it up buddy.
Back to top Go down
k1n0

k1n0

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 am

if the situation calls for desperate tactics, we sandwich him btwn the colonies of our pro ppl in his every system, and we sandwich his enemies btwn colonies of our pro ppl! Mad
And I am THAT serious about helping.
p.s. i dun care if my words sound big for a nub, we are all people with compassion & friendship for each other.
Back to top Go down
idel_fool

idel_fool

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 pm

no offence but it wont be enough he was getting hit by the no2 in the whole universe
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 am

woah, luke told me not to call in the big guns too soon or well'll all die. i mean, hes rank 2!!??? and plus, hes buddies with rank one. now thats just sad. kinomi, thanks for the support. he whacked me only 2 times(each time swiping away everything i had, i u had seen the battle reports, then well yeah, that is everything i had) so i say that i should lay low, and chuck away all my deut
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help  jojosmo Empty
PostSubject: Re: help jojosmo   help  jojosmo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help jojosmo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyNet Corp. :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: