SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

been awhile....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:53 pm

how has everyone been????
i have not heard much lately.
well on a side note i am in serious need of crystal and have plenty of metal to trade for it.
if anyone would like to trade me thier crystal would be VERY grateful.
well you guys have fun and keep growing.
nate
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm

ohhhh i have deut to trade for crystal too,but i would prefer trading my metal for it....hint,hint,hint.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:46 am

well, i am still alive, for that i am grateful. well my results are satisfactory! maths = 81/100 (thats considered okay) science= 80.5/100 (also good)
Very Happy YAY!
about the crystal, i do need soe metal so ill try and trade, however, i need to know how much you need first.
BTW i am in vacation mode as recently my parents have stopeed me from playing computer... Sad
in 2 days time i should be up and fit as a fiddle
Very Happy
wish everyone well!
jojosmo
Back to top Go down
k1n0

k1n0

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:25 am

I haven't been feeling happy...
In other words been feeling emo...

Just joking.
Hi guys.

I don't think I'll ever have enough to trade with you guys unless I'm trading deut for metal.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:14 pm

any amount you want to trade will work for me.
i will trade at the 3-2-1 ratio,and i will also kick some free metal if you need more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

been awhile.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: been awhile....   been awhile.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been awhile....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyNet Corp. :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: