SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i cant log in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

i cant log in Empty
PostSubject: i cant log in   i cant log in Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am

last night i had too use the emergency log in,now today i went too log in and cant.is anyone else having the same problem?
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

i cant log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant log in   i cant log in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 am

I'm having the same problem. It looks like it's been going on since the server problems from a week or so ago.
I've been in touch with games admins but they haven't been able to clear it up. I think I've shot the bug as a hung session in the TCPIP stack. Since they can't seem to indentify the hung sessions, I thinkwe'll have towait until the servers are re-booted to clear up the hung sessions.
This is a fairly common TCPIP issue.
L_C
Back to top Go down
Armour King

i cant log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant log in   i cant log in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Most people i know hasthe problem everry now and again because of the servers being hacked, if it happens just google the emergency login and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i cant log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant log in   i cant log in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i cant log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyNet Corp. :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: