SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Wing

Go down 
+2
Sky corney
Luke_Corezapper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm

I'd like to get some feedback on the idea of forming a Training wing for the Alliance. I think this would give the junior players a chance to learn the game, buuld their empires and game skills.
Comment or questions are welcome from everyone.
Luke_Corezapper
Back to top Go down
Sky corney

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 pm

i think its a great idea,but just as a clarification, what is the point requirement, and is it for inexperinced or just weak players?
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

pick ME! i am totally with it! i SOOO want help1
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Armour King

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am

Ive already talked to you about this Luke and you no my views on it..

for everyone else i think its a deffinate possibity...from what i see some players are not willing to learn because they are already in SKY which means no one is aiming for anything...having a wing would definatly up all of your games to learn and listen for that matter and only then would you be aloud in SKY.

Luke contact me ingame if you decide to go through with this...I can help grately if this will become a new era for the allience. personally i think you could use a little breather mate...this would deffinatly release some tension a little.

also if there is to be a wing maybe a name change is in order...a fresh start for SKY...thats my views anyway.

oh and shy corney has a good point...i think that oth weak and new players would be in the wing untill they are ready to join SKY...if someone say has 10k of points and can show that they are capible and learned the basics then they should move on to SKY.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

I'm sure I am not the first to think this but with his insight to ogame and willingness to share that insight we are all very lucky to have King in our alliance.We can all surely up our game if we pay attention to what he has to say.Thanks King.
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: New wing, new name - Fresh Start   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 pm

I love the fresh start new - name idea. Let's see what we can come up with...
L_C
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:07 pm

How aggressive do we want our new name to be?
I will throw out a few...
Hellchast.Well because friday part two comes out for ps3.
101 ST .One of the most decorated fighting forces in history.
The 501.The orgin of stormtroopers.
I will try too come up with some more.
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Does anybody know who the Berserkers are (were)?
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:11 pm

I think the most common view of them is the most fierce viking warrior.They are supposed to be immune too magical spells and corruption,due to thier total loyalty to thier cause.(which was basicly total war and destruction.)
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:14 pm

There are also a series of sci-fi novels by Fred Saberhagen telling the story of the Berserkers. They were basically invulnerable, intersteller robots with robotic ships wjose mission was to scour the Universe free of all lifeforms. They were formed by one race as Doomsday Machines during an interplanetary war. The only problem with the name is the Berserkers usually lost to humans. But it is a great series of novels.
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Here's the Wikipedia on them-
The Berserker series of science fiction short stories by Fred Saberhagen (1930-2007) is a variety of space opera in which robotic self-replicating machines intend to destroy all organic life. These berserkers, a doomsday weapon left over from an interstellar war 50,000 years ago, are killer spaceships furnished with machine intelligence, operating from asteroid-sized berserker bases where they are capable of building more Berserkers and auxiliary machines. The name is a reference to the human "Berserkers", warriors of Norse legend.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

along those lines....
a pretty kick your but with no remorse name would be ......
CYLON
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 pm

I remember them from the first round of Battlestar Galactica. They sounded like Darth Vader with an adenoid problem.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I dont know what a ADENOID problem means ,but it just made me not like the whole CYLON thing.....
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 pm

If you have adenoid problems, you speak with a very nasal voice.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 pm

ok thats elimenates CYLON
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 pm

How about GLADIATORS?
MAXIMUS!!!MAXIMUS!!!MAXIMUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 am

wait , wouldn we like, become MOTU? tats unoriginal i suppose...
Sad
Back to top Go down
blisten

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:28 am

jojosmo wrote:
Sad

no jojosmo. lots of allies do it.

i say we call them "pain"??
Back to top Go down
blisten

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: i hate this forum thing!! i don't know where to reply or make a new thing or nothing!!:evil: !!   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:30 am

blisten wrote:
jojosmo wrote:
Sad

Back to top Go down
blisten

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:32 am

blisten wrote:
blisten wrote:
jojosmo wrote:
Sad

sorry jojosmo that i have to qoute on your msgs but i don't know how this forum works so i'm hating it at the moment!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Armour King

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Im not really bothered about the name...whether it is aggresive or not..something simple wold do fine but if someone can think of something that really gives a kick then go for it. if i think of anything ill let you know. and just let everyone know im not going to be very active this week because my connection has been really playing up..ive had to go down the library a couple of times to check my uni's..i lost a BC in this uni this morning..no big loss but i may end up going in vacation.

but yeah try and think of some good names...its gotta be something that gives a real tranformation to us all. if we do get a wong im gonna get you guys in shape Wink and show you how i got good at ogame. im now only 25 slots away from the top 300 in uni 15 ^^. check it on gamestats people my hard work is really paying off.
Back to top Go down
Armour King

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Dark Warriors
The Unknowns
Valour
The Rising

they are just a few ideas i dunno lol.
how about

GO TEAM DYNOMITE LOOL
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

my two favorites so far are,
THE RISING
VALKYRIES
Back to top Go down
jojosmo

jojosmo

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:01 am

how about lil sky?
or GROUND?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Wing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next