SkyNet Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for SKY members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Wing

Go down 
+2
Sky corney
Luke_Corezapper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armour King

Training Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 am

I think someone should start a poll and let the voting decide...pick like 5 idea from these 2 pages and and then do a poll and after everyone has voted then it will be decided. also is there anyone who hasnt sihned to the forum? if they havent then they arnt really part of the allience...
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Two more - The Ghostriders or the Starfighters (or F-104's)
Back to top Go down
Armour King

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Unforgiven
The Followers
The Keepers
Back to top Go down
Luke_Corezapper

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 pm

The Burn-n-8-ors and we can use Trogdor as the mascot.
Back to top Go down
nastynate
Admin
nastynate

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 pm

how about Two Smoking Barrels...
Back to top Go down
Armour King

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:20 am

damm we suck at this lol
Back to top Go down
Armour King

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok the wing is u and running i just called it SKY Light for now wiith the tag SKY.W its still undeer construction utntill i have the time to sort it.

whoever needs to move please apply.
Back to top Go down
Armour King

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 am

ok starting from to day ive made a 5 dayt deadline for me to complete the wing because im busy and my interenet isnt great so in 5 days the wing will start.

if you are a new player and you choose not to join the wing then its your own fault if you dont know anything about the game because im offering to help. Wink

hope to see some people in the wing the players who have joined the wing will be much better players when im done with them.

still havent decided on the real name for the wing...are we changing the main allience name aswell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Wing   Training Wing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Wing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2